Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pure silliness!

This week I'm watching Zac and Julie Heslip for a few days while their mom is at work in the mornings.  They are Miles and Maizy's best friends that they have known since birth (they are just a month younger than Miles) and I have to say this may be the easiest babysitting job that I've ever had!  They haven't seen each other much in the last few months because they are all in preschool now, with the exception of Maizy, so I think they are just loving being around each other. I can tell because there has been some extreme silliness going on this morning.  The girls dressed up as princesses and Zac was their prince....that wasn't too silly but it was cute!


The boys decided they didn't want to play with girly things and put on the manly glasses and mustaches that we got in our stockings!  They thought they looked hilarious.....or "ilarious" as Miles would say. 

Then they started to play the "name game"...you know Miles Miles Bo Biles Banana Fanna Fo Files......they were cracking themselves up so much.  I love that they can entertain themselves and aren't sitting in front of the TV.  I only had a few times where I had to break up a fight over a toy or game or whatever, but they are all getting better at sharing and taking turns every time we get together.  We shall see how this week plays out.....hopefully they don't get sick of each other!


2 comments:

  1. We do have some pretty special kids. For you sake, I hope they don't get sick of each other. Can you send me those pictures for the scrapbooks. Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you have a blog. They are a fun way to keep in touch with people, but they can be slightly addictive. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. Your kids sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete