Friday, January 2, 2009

We have a blog....finally!

Welcome to our blog!  Mike has been trying for over a year now to get me to keep up on our Facebook page, but I just can't seem to get into that.  I think it has something to do with our account being linked to his email so I never get messages or know when there's new postings, etc. Anyway,  I know several friends that have blogs and I love reading their posts and seeing what's going on in their lives.  I love the cute little stories that people tell about their kids and the hilarious and precious things they say and do.  Those stories help me to reflect on my own life and help me to appreciate the little things that my family does everyday to make me smile. But, I was feeling a little like I'm spying in on peoples lives by reading their blogs and not having one of my own. So, I figured with the new year, I'd try something new.....I'm not really into New Year's resolutions, but I do hope to accomplish a few things with this blog.  
  • I'm hoping to keep in touch with friends and family a little better this year
  • To document things that make my happy in everyday life
  • To appreciate my family more 
  • To help me remember all the pictures and events I want to scrapbook throughout the year 
  • And to share some stories about my kids....because I think they are freaking hilarious!
So here goes!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment